In conjunction with the removal service, we can also snake proof areas to make it more difficult for the animals to shelter in these areas. We also offer advice to homeowners on how to maintain their house and yard so as not to attract snakes to the area.
Snakes can roam over a very large area (up to 5 hectares). The main reason a snake will be in your area is a food source or shelter. If these are taken away there will be no reason for the snake to inhabit your property.
All situations have a solution. Just the level of engineering changes for each problem. Call us for a solution to your problem.
Food scraps, bird feed, rubbish or anything left lying around in your yard or work place that will attract rats and mice, will in turn attract snakes that feed on rats and mice.
We provide a service for:
- supply and installation of snake proof fencing.
- home repairs to prevent vermin and snakes getting into your home.
- Rodent and pest control.
- advice on yard maintenance to stop you from unintentionally creating habitat for snakes close to your house.
Yard features that can attract snakes are:
- ponds and creeks
- rock gardens and rock walls with gaps between rocks
- chicken coops
- overgrown gardens
- compost bins/ regular bins
- building materials stored in a yard or untidy yards
Please call 1300 599 938 for more information.
If You Find a Snake in Your House or Yard
KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS AWAY
CALL: 1300 599 938
KEEP YOUR DISTANCE, BUT KEEP AN EYE ON WHERE THE SNAKE GOES
CALLOUT FEES APPLY